Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

I AM A BOSS!

godDAMN! i am SO good at this game!! you would not believe how fast i beat it!
i was all like, "haha SPACEBAR!! you're screwed now slime!" and i totally beat the game on my first try without dying! i didnt even use a guide or whatever!

GREAT game man! keep it up!

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

today high score

i scored number 1!!! 1276 mph

Manly-Chicken responds:

Great! Congrats!

10 10 10 10 10 10

OHMYGOD

PLEASE explain to me why my phone number came up!! it came as a three digit row (###) then the four digit row (####)

theRemix responds:

Cause you never returned my phone call !!!!

- guess who.

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

my bill

DON'T YOU SEE GOVERNMENT?!? THIS is why all guns need mounted turrets. THIS is why you should have NOT veto'd!!

by the way, why dont they just fly the plain over the tops of buildings? or ram it into the street?

Kevin responds:

Who would pay for those?

Effing Worms Effing Worms

effing

effing worm needs some EFFING achievements!!!! great game man

CellCraft CellCraft

BIO

This brings me right back to biology last year!!! for that you get a ten!!!

Space-ninja Space-ninja

BEST. GAME. EVAR!!!

only thing that could make it better is if you were fighting space pirates

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

I get it

I get it man, you're trying to go against the mainstream, and I support that, and at the same time you're trying to make a point to every other guy who makes flash games. For that, you get a 10/10

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

this speaks

This game isn't really meant for content, or to be fun and exciting. This was meant to make a point, and that is for all of you to decide what it is. This is just like art, as it is an ART game. Again, this didn't make it onto the front page for it's gameplay.

Arrival In Hell I Arrival In Hell I

same

only glitchier... plus, there's still no use for the revolver or the comb. But alas, i AM ecxited to FINALLY get to see part two... ive been waiting for f*cking YEARS!!!!!